How to choose the right hat?
The most common accessory in every household’s closet is a hat. One owns at least 1-2 pieces. Some even have it in their car or handbag. Why so? It is because this item isn’t only fashionable, it also protect you from the wind, the rain and the UV ray. Sometimes a hat even shows the personality of the person who wears it.
Hats come in many shape and styles. When consider buying one, what is also important other than the function and the design is the style that should match the shape of the person’s face. The right hats surely enhance the confidence of the one who wears it, but, how to choose which hat that will suit you best? Let’s find out!
- Round shape face :The most perfect hat that fits well with round shape face is extra wide brim hat with firm and high crown which helps the face look smaller and longer.
- Square shape face :For the square shape face, the best fit hat is the extra round crown with short brim which will add more curve to the face. A little more tip, wearing it a little bit to the side will also make the wearer look more chic!
- Long shape face :The perfect hat is short crown hat with medium brim that covers a little bit of the forehead which will help with the face’s length.
- Heart shape face : People with heart shape face usually have visible cheekbones. The best fit hat is the casquette style which is around and flat. It will add more highlight on the chin.
- Oval shape face :
- People with oval shape face have the most advantage in choosing hat because they can wear any style of hats. However, extra flat crown hat can make the face look much too long!
Anyhow, other than the mentioned tips above, choosing a perfect hat also considers the wearer’s personality, colors of the hat that should match with the outfit, weather, occasions and places (for example the best hat for the beach is the one that has UV protection and breathable fabric).